Vineyard Small Groups
Vineyard Small Groups offer a wonderful opportunity to do life together. We worship, study the Bible, and enjoy Christian fellowship in a smaller setting. We recognize that, in a larger church, it is sometimes difficult to get connected in a meaningful way. We also recognize we were not created to experience life alone. We were created by God to thrive in community with other believers. Our small groups, therefore, provide this kind of opportunity. People can laugh together, learn together, and grow together.
Small Groups offering the following: (1) Gathering with 3 to 15 people, (2) learning through prayer & Bible study, (3) building kingdom friendships, and (4) flexible days and times! Consider joining one of our groups (see list below)! Let’s do life together!
Please contact the small group leader prior to attending to make sure there are no changes.
Our List of Groups
These are our active small groups:
- Tuesday Home Group (Maryville, South)
- Tuesday Home Group (Marysville)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Tuesdays @ 7:00 pm
- Meets at Vineyard Church of Marysville – happens concurrently with Kingdom Kids ministry and Youth Group
- Leaders: Sue Lee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children are welcome
- Wednesday Home Group (Ostrander)
- Wednesday Home Group (Marysville)
- Small Kingdom Groups (SKGs)
- SKGs are men’s or women’s groups of 3-5 people. This is not a leader-led Bible Study, but a relational approach to encourage one another weekly in Jesus. Contact Conrad at email@example.com.