The Sunday Experience
When you come to our Sunday worship service (10:00 AM), expect the following:
- Real smiles and welcomes from people who care
- Contemporary worship songs led by our band
- Relevant Bible teaching that strengthens the heart
- Experiencing the presence of God, with a growing sense of being loved!
- Quiet, confidential prayer with trained prayer ministers (optional)
- An opportunity to take communion together (twice a month)
- Coffee and conversation
Click here for information on our Kingdom Kids classes and Vineyard Youth Group and youth classes: https://vineyardmarysville.org/children-and-youth-ministries/
In addition to gathering for Sunday worship, our church values small groups that meet throughout the week. Many of these groups meet in homes. Small groups of this nature are the meat and potatoes of any vibrant body of Christ. While we encourage weekly attendance in our Sunday services, the real “meat” is found in the relationships forged in small groups. Let’s do life together! For more information about our groups, click here for more information.