Walking out daily life with God, one another and the world around us.
- Being kingdom-minded people seeking to live daily under the rule and reign of Jesus.
- Waiting on God, pursuing His presence, His power, His provision, His lead in our lives.
- Everybody plays. We will encourage every follower of Christ to discover their God-given gifts and equip them to succeed in the ministry God has called them to.
- Being a people of prayer. We will train and equip people to minister in prayer effectively.
- Developing Christian disciples who learn how to BE Christ to those we engage with in the normal course of our life.
- Biblical community, being devoted to one another’s well-being, willing to speak the truth in love encouraging, challenging, correcting, forgiving, and acting with compassion—thereby resolving our conflicts in a Christ-like spirit.
- Lovingly serving God and others through sacrificial giving of our time, our abilities and our finances.
- Caring for the poor as Jesus commanded us. Fighting for justice, equality and hope for the poor and oppressed in our community and around the world.
- As kingdom people we are committed to encourage, build, love and honor the whole Church, celebrating and respecting His Church in all of its variety of expression.
- We are committed sharing of the gospel message with simplicity, clarity and cultural relevance through our worship, our teaching, our daily lifestyle, and through our outreach to the wider world we are privileged to reach through world missions.
The Kingdom of God Defined
The kingdom of God is the rule and reign of Jesus Christ. Jesus came to restore and renew what sin destroyed. By faith through grace we embrace the life, death and resurrection of Jesus, enabling us to live as kingdom people. Though not fully realized until Jesus returns, the kingdom is present now, anywhere, anytime we choose to listen, to engage, to obey Jesus. Empowered by the Holy Spirit, we live, love, and serve with Jesus in every area of our lives. Therefore we pray, “your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”