How can I get connected at the Vineyard?
As a first step, we encourage you to simply get to know us. Hang out with us. Understand that relationships take time and learning a new church family also takes time. But as you spend time with us, the Lord is going to do something powerful! This is a new season for you. Allow the Lord to speak into your life at this oment in time. Allow God to love you; allow Him to heal your heart in a new environment.
With that said, the first steps would certainly involve exploring the following areas so that you can feel connected:
- Regularly attending a Sunday Service
- Attend Coffee and Connections (for Vineyard newcomers). This is our monthly gathering for Vineyard guests. . It’s the first Sunday of every month, immediately following the service. You will get to know our pastors and leaders, learn about the church, and explore how to get connected. Join us!
- Actively participating in one of our Small Groups
- Jumping on opportunities to attend outreach events and church social events (as announced).
- Asking God to use you right now to encourage and serve others. Keep your eyes open!
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows,
is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families!
– Psalms 68:5-6