Hello Holy Spirit Conference
A One-Day Conference for those who desire more of God
When: Join us Sunday morning and afternoon, February 11th at Vineyard Church of Marysville.
Why Come: This is an important conference! Those who attend will learn to receive the incredible gift of God Himself and experience His tangible power in every aspect of life. With the Holy Spirit living inside, we are empowered to do the work of Jesus and live out a “naturally supernatural” life! Come and see!
Our Guest Speaker: We are honored to have Dianne Leman join us this year. Dianne has been leading The Vineyard Church of Central Illinois with her husband, Happy, ever since the Holy Spirit rocked their lives in 1977. She is a gifted speaker whom God has used to challenge many people within Vineyard movement. She will come with a team of 4-5 others who will assist with the ministry time. Even now, they are praying for us and expecting the Holy Spirit to do great things in our church and city!
The One-Day Schedule:
- Sunday Worship: The conference will begin on Sunday morning, with Dianne Leman speaking during both services (9:15 & 11:30). This will be our normal weekly service, open to the public and at no cost.
- Lunch Together: We will then be serving lunch, immediately following 2nd service (1:00-2:00 PM).
- Afternoon Sessions: After lunch we will have two sessions with Dianne Leman. Childcare will be provided during this time.
- 1st Session (2:00 – 3:30 PM)
- 2nd Session (4:00 – 5:30 PM)
The Cost: $15 per person, $25 max per family. This amount covers the cost of lunch and the 2 sessions. You can pay online here, indicating that it’s for the conference (i.e. Donation Type: Conference – Miller Family). Or if you’d prefer, you can pay by cash or check at the door on Sunday morning.
Register Today: Please let us know how many plan to attend from your family. You can sign up on Sunday mornings at Vineyard Church of Marysville, or email Erin at the church office: email@example.com
To keep up with all other church events, follow us on Facebook: Vineyard Church of Marysville